Belizean sunrise

Thursday 7 February 2013

My next adventure

Leaving today for my next adventure. Plan is 6 weeks. I had a chance to use one of my timeshare weeks at a beach resort in El Salvador. It was 3br so I tried to get some friends to join me. Only one guy from Indiana could go so I am meeting him there. Feb 8-15th. He's a great friend and will be a chance to catch up and just hang out.
Then on Feb 15th I fly on to Belize City and join a group of 15 to spend 8 days with Slickrock Island Adventures on a small atoll resort off the coast along the barrier reef. Basic living but with all beer, food and water sports included. Can't wait.
Then Feb 24th fly from Belize City to Cuzco, Peru. Friend of a friend lives in village of Urubamba and she will act as tour guide. Called the Sacred Valley of the Incas or the Urubamba Valley - it's a valley in the Andes Mts. of Peru, close to the Inca capital of Cusco and below the ancient city of Machu Picchu. On my bucket list.
Then plan is to go back to Belize from Mar 11-21 to see friends in Placencia. Flight back home to LAX is Mar 21st but I will see how things are going then. Who knows? :) Maybe Galapagos? - It's close and it's on my bucket list...hmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment